Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Update.

Greetings, everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates for the last month - health has not been the best for the month of December. I wanted to let everyone know where everything stands.

Shiny. 
Stacked Hand, the graphic novel project I've been working on since June, will officially start on Janurary 25th. I'm working on some last-minute stuff as well as the cover for the first chapter right now. If you follow the link to the main site, there's a signup link for notifications sent straight to your email. Or, if you're a tumblrin' sort of person, you can follow the comic's blog here.

Most of my attention's turned towards that at the moment, but outside of the realm of art I will be working on a few new tea blends/tea labels soon - as well as a Peoria area announcement soon!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most assuredly let you know when it starts going.

      Delete