Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post Turkey Day, Home Stretch!

Hello all! It's been another small writing hiatus. Mostly because of this guy.
Lil poop monster. 
It's also been due to health reasons. Woo, health.

I am honestly surprised (but mostly pleased) that slowly, locally at least, word has been getting around about the comic. I got a DM from an old professor of mine (probably one of the reasons I still thought doing a comic was viable even though I seemed to pass the phase that a lot of folks got into it at.) He asked me what the message in my twitter "about me" meant.

To be fair, it used to say "Webcomic: Jan 2014." Hard to believe I'm the byproduct of two English teachers.
I shot a little bit back and forth with him where he offered his help with building my site. While I do have a site up, I honestly am not one to say no to help. I've wanted to talk to him about it for the longest time, but somewhere between my anxiety, worried about bothering him because it's been a few years, and everything else under the sun, I wanted to wait until he mentioned it to me.

Sound logic, I know. (If you're reading this, oh man, I'm sorry. ((It'd also be awesome to just hang and chatup webcomic stuff if you're ever in the mood for it.)))

Despite everything, I have been working on the comic still - trying a full all-out with inking and sketching up pages while I'm getting used to a dog in the house. I also have a late WIP that I've been testing my blending skills on because I got hit with a little nostalgia. Though...I suppose it's not quite nostalgia if I've never watched him before.

Paul McGaan, Night of the Doctor



No comments:

Post a Comment