Saturday, January 18, 2014

State of Affairs

Welcome to 2014 all! I know I posted earlier this week about postponing the comic release, and well...here's why.

Between Thursday of last week and Monday of this week, both of my computers decided to break. The desktop was salvageable (PSU fried), while the laptop...was not. The piece was integrated with another part of the computer that was too costly to repair and would most assuredly break again. I had to replace it with a new laptop, thanks to the generous support of my boyfriend, I now have two computers functioning.

Sadly, most of my work that I had gotten finished is still on the old laptop. It will take some time to get the files off, and, at the same time, more time to get them completed and the site in order. I feel terrible about this, but if I'm taking the time to try to get things in order, I want to make it right. I promised a 2014 release, and I'm going to stick to it. It's just not going to be in January, sadly enough. If you want a direct notification as to when the comic launches, you can always sign up for the newsletter on the site, or follow tumblr if that's more your thing.

Again, thank you all for your patience.

1 comment: