Friday, May 4, 2012

Yoga Loki

I know this one seems particularly strange, but let me explain. When I started working out last year I had done itinitatially with the idea of getting into making a version of Loki's costume. I've had some awful luck with trying to stick to a diet and exercise plan, so I created a blog for it. Thus, for some reason, the moniker caffeinated-loki was used and has been used ever since. I was playing around with the idea of making a new icon for the blog. And flailing about with poses. You'd think after a few months of trying to do these poses I'd think of a better (and draw it better) one to use.

I also attempted to test out colored pencils on my pieces. Result? On the left I used an ink pen, pencils, then shaded in ballpoint. I think I enjoy that version far more...even if the pages are yellow and I'm not used to it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment