Friday, March 21, 2014

Launch Date!

Normally I'd be trying my hardest to spend today working on coloring the comic, but for a little stubborn corgi trying to lick his stitches, I'm kind of distracted. (As I type this, he's finally curled up to sleep for a little bit) Having to work away from the usual station will see how this weekend goes.
Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, he'll completely forget about the sutures.


I wanted to let y'all know that I've got a tentative release date for the comic - April 7th! Until that time I'll be sparse around online sources as I'm trying to get the finishing touches done on the comic. Again, if tumblr's your thing you can follow the comic here, or you can get updates emailed to you on the main site. After that, I'll be setting up a Patreon account for the comic if you're interested in keeping it rolling. (or it may be sooner, we'll see how time goes.)

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment