Thursday, February 13, 2014

Getting Every Thing In Order.

It feels like it was yesterday when I sat down to update things. This week has blown by fast. I'll keep this week short.


I'm hoping that, tentatively, I can start pushing updates in late March. I'm not nailing down an exact date just yet, but that'll probably show up in the next couple of weeks.

Yes, gradient. Boo. But the font change seems so much nicer. 
In the meantime, you can still hit up the website for the newsletter.

This week, my copy of Manga Studio 5 came in. I can successfully say that, with the exception of a few effects I'm still trying to tinker with, I can use this program for the comic and not have to worry about losing any style or the comic looking too terribly "unpolished" and rough around the edges. It's still available on Amazon for twenty-seven dollars, I cannot recommend the program and Frenden's Wonderful Brush Sets enough.

Anywho, that's all I really have for right now. I'll catch you guys on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment