Sunday, April 22, 2012

I really need a better title.

Hello, hey there, all that other fun stuff. I'm not sure why I like this layout a lot more than some of the others. Despite all my desires and dark layouts and macabre urls, I'm leaning towards a cleaner, more clear layout design. Even now as I'm redoing thumbnails for my portfolio I find myself leaning towards more white-based layouts. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I dunno, it's kind of strange.

Anyway I needed a blog that was just artwork. Not reblogs, maybe a few musings but just. Artwork. Tumblr really wasn't working for me aside from a great place to find resources. Seriously, I've found so many tips and such just from following people. I believe that this will forward my posts to Google+, so I think I'm killing two birds with one stone by using this. Who knows, might be useful after all.

I've been keeping a sketchbook to fill with my WIP, my thoughts, and a lot of design ideas for random and (most likely) pointless things. Look to see more of this in the future. Until then, don't do anything I won't.